Wyoming does not:
- Require a license for the sale of ammunition;
- Require sellers of ammunition to maintain a record of the purchasers;
- License persons who purchase or possess ammunition;
- Regulate or prohibit unreasonably dangerous ammunition; or
- Prohibit persons who are ineligible to purchase or possess firearms under state law from purchasing or possessing ammunition, although the federal ammunition purchaser prohibitions apply.
See our Ammunition Regulation policy summary for a comprehensive discussion of this issue.